Food protection is an important aspect in regulating food safety from production, storage, processing & serving. Food handlers really need to understand this concept, so that the implementation of Food Safety could work well.
This ServSafe Food Protection Training is about how to provide safe food by analyzing & controlling critical points in the food flow starting from receiving, storing, preparing, cooking, and serving.
iCLEAN as a national brand in providing cleaning solution, in collaboration with Prasetiya Mulya University will hold a ServSafe Food Protection Training.
ServSafe Food Protection Training
Intermediate & Advance (2 days): 23 – 24 April 2019 or 20 – 21 August 2019
Investment Rp. 3.500.000,- per person
*) Minimum participants of 20 persons require for this training
Investment not include ServSafe Online Test:
- ServSafe Online Exame: US$ 36,- /participant (exchange rate adjustment is applicable)
- ServSafe Texbook: US$ 75,- /participant (exchange rate adjustment is applicable)
- You must bring your own laptop and cable.
Training will be conducted at:
Prasetiya Mulya Executive Learning Institute
Prasetiya Mulya Cilandak Campus – Building 2
Jl. R.A. Kartini (TB. Simatupang), Cilandak Barat Jakarta
International certification training from National Restaurant Association, USA.
- Provide safe food,
- Forms of contamination, flow of food,
- Food safety management system,
- Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Additional information employees need as part of the food safety team.
After this training, participants expect to:
- Develop better understand of food safety compliance with regulation
- Identify the need of food safety implementation and mapping each role
- Create and evaluate all enforcement for the effectiveness of food safety implementation
For more information, please contact:
Rosa Permata – roza[at]iclean.co.id (0812-1999-9905)