NEUTRAL ENZYMATIC is a product to neutralize chemical residue at the final rinse.
Neutral Enzymatic is specially formulated with Water Conditioning Agent to prevent mineral deposit that is consisted in final rinse water. With Benzalkonium Chloride to enhance hygiene for the wash result, especially at hospital laundry. For a best result, combines with DETERGENT ENZYMATIC and OXYD ENZYMATIC.
DOSAGE: 0.5 – 1 ml/kg.
CLEANING STEPS :
- Collecting. 5. Drying.
- Transporting. 6. Floding.
- Staring. 7. Storing.
- Washing. 8. Use.
CAUTION & FIRST AID:
- Keep away from children, food and pet.
- Do not drink.
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin and inhalation.
- Use rubber gloves, rubber shoes when using this product. Please wash the equipments after each use.
- Do not dispose or its used-container in river, canal or public water.
- If skin contact: Flush with plenty of water. Wash with soap and water. Get medical attention if irritation occurs. Wash clothing before re-use.
- If eyes contact: In case of contact, immediately flush eyes with cool running water. Remove contact lenses and continue flushing with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Get medical attention immediately.
- If inhaled: Bring to open place to breath fresh air.
- If swallowed: Rinse mouth; then drink one or two large glasses of water. Do not induce vomiting. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Get medical attention immediately.
Consult iCLEAN’s representative for achieving expected result.
E-Mail : email@example.com
- Packaging : 25 ltr.